3-Way White Dimmer Switch, Single Pole, Decora, Rocker Switch, Slide Dimmer, 150W LED, for Dimmable LED, Fluorescent and Incandescent Lights, 10 Pack CTL SW-DM-600-12-3/LED/WH
Cybertech's SW-DM-600-12-3/LED/WH white dimmable CFL/LED switch sports a slide-style dimmer with a tap switch that is designed for a standard wall plate. Set the mood right with this single pole / 3-way LED wall dimmer switch. UL listed to operate with dimmable LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs.
- 3 Way Dimmer Switch - Use to control one or more lights or fixtures from multiple locations, such as the top and bottom of a flight of stairs.
- Single Pole Light Switch - Most commonly used in home lighting circuits to control one or more lights or fixtures from a single location, such as the entrance to a room
- Rocker Switch / Slide Dimmer - Smooth Sliding Action for Precise Lighting Control with a built-in RFI suppressor. Rocker switch for easy on and off applications
- Great for outdoor string lights, recessed lights, table lamps, floor lamps and general home lighting.
- Single: 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL or LED
- 2 Gang: 500W Incandescent, 125W CFL or LED
- 3 Gang or more: 400W Incandescent, 100W CFL or LED
What is the difference between a single pole and a 3-way switch?
Single pole switches are most commonly used in home lighting circuits to control one or more lights or fixtures from a single location, such as the entrance to a room. Three pole or three-way switches are used to control one or more lights or fixtures from multiple locations, such as the top and bottom of a flight of stairs.
|LED Load Rating:
|Incandescent Load Rating:
||Single Pole / 3-Way
||Paddle Switch with Slide Dimmer
|MPN (Part No.):
Certifications / Warranty