Four Bros Lighting GTR15-GRY 15 Amp Receptacle - GFCI Duplex Outlet - Tamper Resistant - Gray
Enjoy the convenience of detecting ground faults using Four Bros GTR15-GRY Safelock gray 15-amp Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI). Operating at 15 amps with a gray finish, this tamper resistant receptacle reduces the risk of electrocution by making it more difficult to insert objects. It can be used to replace underground outlets as well as traditional indoor places. GFCI protection is now required by the National Electric Code (NEC) at homes especially in laundry rooms, kitchens and bathroom.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruptors (GFCI) prevents electrical shocks
- In-room test and reset buttons eliminates the need to go to your service panel
- Lockout protection which prevents device from being reset
- Meets National Electrical Code requirements for safer environments
- Comes with screws and self-grounding clips
- Tamper Resistant to prevent electrical shock by insertion of sharp objects inside the outlets. Also prevents vandalism.
Please note: Use with copper or copper-clad wiring, no aluminum wiring. Professional installation is recommended if you are unfamiliar with your home's wiring.
|Wiring Style||Back & Side|
|Safety Rating||UL Listed|
|Brand||Four Bros Lighting|
With an eye on quality and customer service, Four Bros Lighting have excelled in the lighting industry. Since 2011, Four Bros Lighting focused on importing high-quality, low-cost products from all over the world. Working with electricians, designers, property managers, business and home owners from all around the US, Canada and Mexico, Four Bros Lighting is able to provide top quality products at a fraction of the cost. Over the past few years, Four Bros Lighting have expanded to commercial, industrial and residential LED lighting fixtures and bulbs. From high bays to wall packs to wall plates. Four Bros Lighting offers hundreds of products at wholesale prices for everyone. Make sure to get you Four Bros Lighting products exclusively at Four-Bros.Com