The FP photocell Series wire-in flush-mount photocontrols provide superior performance for internal mounting requirements. All Series FP controls utilize a rugged, SPST bimetallic switch. Durable, polycarbonate housing with a clear UV-stabilized window ultrasonically welded in place to prevent moisture ingress.
- ✅ CONTROL: This 120V photocell switch automatically turn lights on at dusk and off at dawn. Save energy!
- ✅ TYPE: Switch Type SPST-NC (single-pole, single-throw, normally closed) bimetallic photoelectric switch
- ✅ COMPATIBILITY: Use with LED, fluorescent and incandescent bulbs. Use in light poles and posts to auto control light
✅ DIMENSIONS: 7" long, color coded. 105ºC wire, 1/2" stripped. Nipple Dimensions: 3/8" – 18 thread; 3/4" long; fits 3/8" knockout; 11/16" opening.
- ✅ APPLICATIONS: Controls parking lots and walkway lighting, post lamps, pole lanterns, coach and entry way porch lights
- ✅ WHY US: Every one of our carefully designed and tested products is backed with a minimum 1-year warranty. Enjoy our free returns as well on all your purchases
||UV-Resistant Poly Carbonate
||5,000 Operations Minimum
||30 Seconds Minimum
||- 40º to +60ºC - 40º to +140ºF
||Four Bros Lighting
|MPN (Part No.)